FAQs

Posted by Ron on 11:30 AM

  1. What are the file formats I will receive? You will receive a zip file containing your customized logo in png, tif, jpg, psd, gif and eps formats.
  2. How much do I have to pay for customization? I will customize your logo to the extent of adding your preferred text, changing it to your preferred color and size, completely free of cost! All you need to do is pay $5 for purchasing the logo and the rest comes for free.
  3. I do not have a paypal account. How do I purchase? As of now, I can only receive payments through paypal. However, if you do not have a paypal account, feel free to mail me with your preferred payment option and we can try to work out something.
  4. Why can't I pay and download directly instead of mailing you? Many reasons! Firstly, such an option could not be worked out with blogger. Secondly, it involves the risk getting the logo files stolen. And thirdly, direct downloads cannot have the free logo customization option. But be sure your logo will reach your mailbox within 24hrs.
  5. How safe is the payment process? One of the primary reasons for using paypal as my preferred payment option is security. Paypal is a trusted method of online payment for many years on the internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment